Hello. I'm Lauren and I'm a strategic marketing graphic designer.
I received my B.F.A. in Graphic Design from Columbia College Chicago in 2009, and my M.A. in Communication, Media and Theatre from Northeastern Illinois University in 2015. I have over 10 years of designing experience in both B2B and B2C markets.
Art has always been a part of my life, whether it was drawing, painting, soft sculpture or the performing arts, I was always interested in being an artist. My range and expression in art has helped me in my career, as my interests have allowed me to become more well-rounded and dive into areas of design not all graphic designers get to explore, such as animation, video and illustration.
My experience as a strategic marketing graphic designer has allowed me to constantly adapt and grow as an artist and member of a team. Outside of design, I've been able to lend a hand at pitching new concepts, light copy writing and editing, social media management, and art direction. I'm looking forward to the many ways I can bring my experience and art to new industries.
Do you need to know this information? Nah. But I'm giving it to you anyway. It's a great conversation starter!
• Born and raised Chicagoan
• Pan pizza is the way to go. Check out The Silo. It'll change your mind!
• I love winter and lots of snow
• Avid tea drinker
• I travel to NYC more times than anyone should
• Former USS competitive swimmer
• Former singer/dancer at Six Flags Great America
• 8-time marathon runner
• Aerial artist...silks to be exact
• All of my family's cats have a name that starts with 'S'